Below are the most Frequently Asked Questions about the Theater.
For all questions not answered below please text: (212) 362-2590
- How do I purchase tickets?
- You can purchase tickets for all shows at the Triad Theater from InstantSeats.com
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes we accept most major credit cards.
- What are the Box Office's Hours? We do not have a full time Box Office attendant, but if a
show is not sold out you can purchase tickets with cash or credit card on the day of a performance usually
starting 45 minutes prior to showtime.
- Do you have a Lost & Found? Yes please text 212-362-2590 with a
description of the lost item.
- Where is the Triad Theater Located? 158 West 72nd Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Ave.
on the South side of the street. The Theater is on the 2nd Floor above a restaurant called Seven Hill and
located next to the Acker Merril Wines store.
- How long are most shows? Most shows are between 60 and 90 minutes long.
- What is the Seating Capacity of the Theater? 115 total. 80 seats on main floor and 35 seats
in the balcony.
- Is Seating General Admission? Yes for most shows (but not all) seating is general admission
and your welcome to take whatever seats may be open. Certain shows may offer a VIP Open Bar Premium Ticket which
will be noted on the show listing ticket information.
- What time does the Theater open for Seating? For most shows the theater opens the house 30
minutes prior to showtime.
- What if I am I am unable to Print Tickets? Bring your confirmation number and Government
Issued ID to the Box Office and you will be admitted to the show.
- Do all shows have a Drink Minimum? Most shows have a 2-beverage minimum per person and
average drink prices range between $9 and $16. There is a full bar with Wine, Beer, Mixed Drinks as well as Soft
Drinks including Bottled Water, Soda, Juice and Coffee.
- Are Children allowed at the Theater? Yes for most shows children are allowed in the Theater.
If a show has a 2-beverage minimum we have water, juice and soda available.
- Is the Theater Handicapped Accessible? Yes if you will be needing the elevator please arrive
45 minutes prior to the show and have a member of your party alert the House Manager located on the 2nd floor
that you'll be needing the assisted use elevator lift. *Please note the elevator is not able to accomodate
wheelchairs and there is no elevator service available on Tuesdays.
- What if I am unable to attend the date I purchased tickets for? There are no refunds for
purchased tickets and no change of dates permitted.
- Where can I Park? Parking is occasionally available on 72nd Street in front of the Theater
at 2 hour muni-meters.
- Parking Lots
- On 71st Street between Broadway and West End Ave. on the south side of the street near McDonalds.
- On Amsterdam Avenue between 75th & 76th street on the West Side of the street.
- What Trains and Buses are near the Triad Theater? The 1, 2 and 3 trains as well as the B
& C trains all stop at 72nd Street and are within easy walking distance. The M72 Crosstown Bus stops at 72nd
Street and Broadway.
- Are there any good restaurants near the Theater? Below the Theater is an excellent
- Seven Hill - We are not affiliated with them but they have very good Kebobs, Pizza's, Fish and Organic
Meats. (212) 724-4700)
- Cafe Luxembourg - French Bistro, located at 200 W. 70th Street. (212) 873-7411
- Oxbow Tavern - American, located at 240 Columbus Avenue at the corner of 71st Street. (646) 490-4075
- Which Hotels are near the Theater? Here are a couple of choices that are very close by
- Beacon Hotel - 2130 Broadway (212) 787-1100
- Empire Hotel - 44 West 63rd Street (212) 265-7400
- Do you Rent the Theater for Private Functions? Yes the Theater is available for rentals for
Parties, Private Functions, Meetings, Screenings. Email: email@example.com or text (212) 362- 2590 for Rental Information or click on the Rental Tab on this website for additional information.
- How do I book a show at the Theater? Please email your request with information about your
show to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional questions that are not covered in this FAQ section pertaining to the Triad
Theater send a text to 212-362-2590.