SPAMILTON Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase Tickets?
- Phone: 212-279-4200
- Internet: at this website by scrolling down to the RED box under the featured shows.
- Walk Up: The Triad does not have a Box Office but Playwrights Horizon at 416 West 42nd (between 9th and 10th Ave.) will be able to process Walk Up Ticket Sales for Spamilton.
- What are the Box Office's Hours? Noon to 8pm by phone or at Playwrights Horizon Box Office and 24 hours a day on the Triad's website.
- Where is the Triad Theater Located? 158 West 72nd Street between Broadway and Columbus Ave. on the South side of the street. The Theater is on the 2nd Floor above a restaurant called Sevens Turkish Grill and located between the stores Acker Merril Wines and Le Petit Kids.
- What are the Ticket Prices? Tickets are $69. for Regular general admission seats and $98.90 for Premium Seating + a 2-drink minimum at the venue.
- What are Premium Seats? They are the 50 closest seats to the Stage usually in the front two sections and mostly seated on banquettes instead of chairs.
- What is the Size of the Theater? The Theater seating capacity is 130 - 96 seats on the main floor and 34 seats in the balcony. The Balcony is 4 rows. Seating is tiered on main floor and in the balcony for good sight lines to the stage.
- How long is the show? 80 minutes and there is no intermission.
- Is Food Available at the Theater? The only food available are light snacks such as Pretzels, Chips & Brownies.
- Is Seating General Admission? Yes seating is general admission in the price section of the tickets purchased.
- What time does the Theater open for Seating? The Theater opens 30 - 45 minutes prior to showtime for matinee performance and 7pm performances. For 9pm shows the Theater usually opens 10 - 15 minutes before showtime.
- Is the show Appropriate for Children? Yes the show is suitable for Children 10 years of age or older.
- Is Spamilton related to the show HAMILTON? Spamilton is a musical parody of the show Hamilton and was created by the legendary creator of Forbidden Broadway Gerrard Allessandrini. For further information about the show, or to read the rave reviews, please Google Spamilton and NY Times or Time Out or Newsday or The Hollywood Reporter.
- Do you have to have seen Hamilton to enjoy the Show? No, the show is very enjoyable even without any knowledge of, or having seen Hamilton on Broadway
- What if I am I am unable to Print Tickets? Bring your confirmation number and Government Issued ID to the Box Office and you will be admitted to the show.
- How do I purchase Group Tickets for parties of 20 or more? For groups of 20 or more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does the Show have a Drink Minimum? Yes there is a 2 drink minimum at the Theater. Most drink prices are between $7 and $12. There is a full bar with Wine, Beer, Mixed Drinks as well as Soft Drinks including Bottled Water, Soda, Juice and Coffee.
- Is the Theater Handicapped Accessible? Yes - if you will be needing the elevator please arrive one hour prior to the 7pm or matinee shows.
- What if I am unable to attend the date I purchased tickets for? The show does not allow change of dates for purchased tickets and there are no refunds.
- Where can I Park? Parking is occasionally available on 72nd Street in front of the Theater at 2 hour muni meters. There is also a parking lot on 71st Street between Broadway and West End Ave. on the south side of the street near McDonalds. An additional parking lot is located on Amsterdam Ave. between 75th & 76th street on the West Side of the street.
- What Trains are near the Triad Theater? The 1, 2 and 3 trains all stop at 72nd Street and are a half block away from the Theater.
- Are there any good restaurants near the Theater? Below the Theater is an excellent Mediterranean Restaurant - Sevens Turkish Grill (212-724-4700). We are not affiliated with them but the food is excellent. Also there is a very good Coffee Bar across the Street from the Theater called AROMA Espresso Bar.
For any additional Spamilton questions not answered on our website please email: email@example.com
For any additional questions pertaining to the Triad Theater, feel free to text to: 212-362-2590